Duration: 30 min with Q&A
Chosen by the likes of eBay, Netflix and Reddit for its scalability and no single point of failure, Apache Cassandra is currently one of the hottest NoSQL databases in use.
Whether you’ve already decided to use Apache Cassandra, or are in the process of evaluating different open source technologies, this webinar touches on some key topics for getting started:
- Introduction to Cassandra and its evolution
- Most suitable use cases and benefits
- Assessing Cassandra as the solution for your project
- Key considerations before you deploy
- Potential challenges to plan for
- Real world Cassandra applications and results
Marc Fielding was the first individual to receive an Apache Cassandra DataStax Consultant certification. He has extensive experience in enterprise architecture, operational automation, scalability, security and performance.
Carlos Rolois a certified Apache Cassandra DataStax Administrator and Developer and is a Pythian Cassandra Consultant, specializing in designing and implementing new Cassandra deployments.