When complex projects or critical technical issues arise, you need immediate and effective resolutions from certified MySQL experts.
Pythian’s MySQL team has vast experience designing, launching, and supporting MySQL architectures—both Community and Enterprise Editions—of any complexity or size. Whether we become your team, or work alongside your existing team, we’ll provide the support you need to ensure your systems are maintained and high-performing.
MySQL Support Services
- 24/7 DBA services
- Architecture design and support
- Data modeling and database design
- Use case and requirements analysis
- Detailed deployment plan and roadmap
- Capacity planning
- Migration to the cloud
- Cluster design: MySQL NDB Cluster, Galera Cluster for MySQL, Amazon Aurora and MariaDB Galera Cluster
- Upgrade and migration planning
- Performance tuning and optimization
- Monitoring and high availability
- Backup, restore, and recovery
- Advanced troubleshooting of issues
- Deployment of required upgrades
- Routine task automation
- Ring health monitoring and management
- And more…contact us to find out
Technologies and Products We Work With
- MySQL Cluster (NDB storage engine)
- MySQL Master High Availability (MHA)
- MySQL Replication (Master-Slave, Master-Master setup)
- Tungsten Replicator
- Galera Cluster
- High scalability (horizontal scaling, sharding (partitioning))
- Storage engines (MyISAM, InnoDB, XtraDB, Archive, Memory, Blackhole, CSV, Federated, Merge, Sphinx, Aria, and more)
- High availability (replica sets)
Over 20 Years Providing MySQL Support
|Increase, reduce, or cancel your Pythian contract with only 30 days’ notice and experience Pythian’s MySQL support services risk-free.||Get access to two millennia of successful engagements. If you have a challenge, we’ve probably seen it, solved it, and documented it.|
|Our team can fill the gaps within your existing team or become your team, taking on the management of your system 24×7.||We ensure a high level of security through rigorous employee checks, policies, and training on HIPAA/HITECH, PCI DSS and the Privacy Act.|
Learn more about Pythian’s full range of MySQL consulting and managed services.
See a complete overview of our MySQL skills, technical expertise, certifications, and technologies we work with.
Compare the characteristics between relational (MySQL) versus non-relational (NoSQL) open-source databases.