Assess. Apply. Accelerate with Pythian Machine Learning Services
Use machine learning (ML) across your enterprise—to identify hidden insights, produce recommendations, detect anomalies, evaluate and optimize options, automate manual activities and more. Pythian can help you connect your business priorities to ML projects, implement and scale these projects, and measure their business value—we support your entire ML lifecycle.
- Define business goals and potential use cases.
- Identify gaps between “data” and “action.”
- Translate business use cases into ML problems and ML solutions.
- Build ML models to make predictive decisions.
- Design, train and test ML models using cutting-edge model architecture and tools.
- Gain transformative positive effect of models in action.
Deploy and integrate
- Integrate model outputs with various business-critical applications.
- Achieve data integration and model inference at scale.
- Operationalize production-ready ML through MLOps.
Manage and optimize
- Ensure ongoing consistency and repeatability of ML solution.
- Track solution performance, monitor alerts, refresh model.
- Feed future model building with solution automation.
Machine Learning Operations
- Leveraging best practices for best results
We help customers establish Machine Learning Operations (MLOps) tools and practices through the machine learning lifecycle–from consistently tracking experiments, to establishing production data pipelines, to moving models to production, to post-implementation performance monitoring and enhancements.
- Manage the unknown
Pythian splits projects into multiple phases to decrease uncertainty and maximize actionable insights at each stage.
- Maximize your opportunities
With our entrepreneurial approach we can solve your most pressing business problems and find and seize on new opportunities.
- Get complete solutions
We’re razor-focused on delivering complete AI software and solutions integrated into your business, data, and products.
See how our machine learning services can work for you
Pythian’s data scientists helped Schnucks develop a machine learning model to predict shopper likelihood to buy certain products. The 12-week proof of concept gave the Schnucks team the opportunity to learn the platform and absorb Pythian’s analytic approach in a collaborative environment.
Data science keeps world’s biggest trucks rolling
Teck, a major mining company, needed to optimize haul truck operations by predicting failures. With access to a vast amount of IoT (Internet of Things) data from operating machines, Teck partnered with Pythian to leverage AI and Machine Learning and produce unique actionable insights